PAPER INVITATION FOR THE INAUGURAL ISSUES OF "MALAYSIAN CATALYSIS - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (MCIJ)" AND "MALAYSIAN NANO - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (MNIJ)
We cordially invite you to contribute a research article or review to this Inaugural Issue in MCIJ and MNIJ .
Executive Editor (MCIJ): Dr. Nader Ghaffari Khaligh
Executive Editor (MNIJ): Dr. Suresh Sagadevan
Managing Editor (MCIJ): Durga Devi (email@example.com)
Managing Editor (MNIJ): Fariza Fawzi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Publishing in MNIJ and MCIJ, you will benefit from:
- Open access (unlimited and free access by readers)
- Thorough peer review
- Fast manuscript handling time: a first decision provided to authors approximately 17 days after submission; the average processing time (from submission to publication) is around 35 days
- Immediate publication upon acceptance
- High publicity and more frequent citations
- No space constraints (no restriction on the length of the papers, electronic files can be deposited as supplementary material)
As an inaugural issue, no processing charge (APC) for each accepted paper.