NANOCAT RESEARCH CENTRE
Invitation to NANOCAT Webinar Series of MEET OUR RESEARCHERS on
“Catalytic Synthesis of Organic Unsymmetrical Disulfides”
on 22 August 2022, 12:00 -12:40 pm (Malaysia Standard Time)
by Associate Professor Dr. Nader Ghaffari Khaligh
Join Microsoft Team:
Free admission, come and join us!
Thank you & have a great day from us
Nanotechnology & Catalysis Research Centre (NANOCAT), UM cordially invites you to a Webinar:
"Biomass-derived hydrogel for drug delivery using green chemistry"
Date: 19 August 2022 (Monday)
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 am
Microsoft Teams: https://tinyurl.com/5yhn7e98
Dr. Pushpa Janarthanan
(Monash University Malaysia
All are welcome. The seminar is free-of-charge
NANOCAT warmly invites you to our 1st Tropical School of Nanostructured Materials: Fundamental and Applications
Date: 5 – 15 September 2022 (Weekdays)
Time: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: CUBE/Seminar Room, IAS Building, Universiti Malaya
Registration link: https://forms.gle/
*Kindly find the program brochure attached.
See you there.
PAPER INVITATION FOR THE INAUGURAL ISSUES OF "MALAYSIAN CATALYSIS - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (MCIJ)" AND "MALAYSIAN NANO - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (MNIJ)
We cordially invite you to contribute a research article or review to this Inaugural Issue in MCIJ and MNIJ.
Executive Editor (MCIJ): Dr. Nader Ghaffari Khaligh
Executive Editor (MNIJ): Dr. Suresh Sagadevan
Managing Editor (MCIJ): Durga Devi (email@example.com)
Managing Editor (MNIJ): Fariza Fawzi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Publishing in MNIJ and MCIJ, you will benefit from:
- Open access (unlimited and free access by readers)
- Thorough peer review
- Fast manuscript handling time: a first decision provided to authors approximately 17 days after submission; the average processing time (from submission to publication) is around 35 days
- Immediate publication upon acceptance
- High publicity and more frequent citations
- No space constraints (no restriction on the length of the papers, electronic files can be deposited as supplementary material)
As an inaugural issue, no processing charge (APC) for each accepted paper.
Workshop ISO 17025 VIE Hotel