Invitation to WEBINAR on Advanced Materials and Chemical Technology on November 24, 2020 (Tuesday), 9:00 am – 12:10 pm by a collaboration of Universiti Malaya and Mapua University.
Live Via Zoom
Kindly find the Registration link is given below for your reference.
Registration Deadline: November 23, 2020
PAPER INVITATION FOR THE INAUGURAL ISSUES OF "MALAYSIAN CATALYSIS - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (MCIJ)" AND "MALAYSIAN NANO - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (MNIJ)
We cordially invite you to contribute a research article or review to this Inaugural Issue in MCIJ and MNIJ .
Executive Editor (MCIJ): Dr. Nader Ghaffari Khaligh
Executive Editor (MNIJ): Dr. Suresh Sagadevan
Managing Editor (MCIJ): Durga Devi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Managing Editor (MNIJ): Fariza Fauzi (email@example.com)
Submission deadline: 31 October 2020
Publishing in MNIJ and MCIJ, you will benefit from:
- Open access (unlimited and free access by readers)
- Thorough peer review
- Fast manuscript handling time: a first decision provided to authors approximately 17 days after submission; the average processing time (from submission to publication) is around 35 days
- Immediate publication upon acceptance
- High publicity and more frequent citations
- No space constraints (no restriction on the length of the papers, electronic files can be deposited as supplementary material)
As an inaugural issue, no processing charge (APC) for each accepted paper.
1st MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON NANOTECHNOLOGY & CATALYSIS (MICNC2021)
click here for more info